- Wide brass is a concave cuff with bluish-green grey patina and hand etched
- Bracelet width measures 2" and inside dimensions are 7.50"
- This cuff is pliable and can be squeezed for a tighter fit or pulled apart for a loose fit
- The bracelet is concave so it fits nicely around the wrist which makes it comfortable to wear
- Sealed with a shiny lacquer finish
- Signed by artist
To create truly unique jewelry, I use different acids, chemicals and even wine to achieve the many colors and patterns in my patinas. I never write any formulas down but have fun experimenting with my metals. I use multiple coats of lacquer (both shiny and matte) to give depth and keep the patina from changing or touching your skin.
I’ve always been a texture gal and get so excited when I observe beauty in nature. I think about ways of reproducing these textures, sometimes spending hours in my studio. My husband and mentor have helped me with the transformation process. I use lots of different tools to grind the metal for different textures and patterns and then I sometimes oxidize or patina each piece. Enjoy!
Taking care of your jewelry:
This brass patina on the cuff is lacquered so it will stay the same coloring.