"Emerald Blue Islands" Collection
- Slide pendant & pin with carved free-form gem silica (chrysocolla in quartz with dendritic malachite) 44.4 carats from the Inspiration Mine, Globe, AZ
- Two faceted emeralds from Colombia
- Rectangle 8.0 x 5.25mm, 1.30 carats
- Square 2.8 x 2.8mm, 0.09 carats
- Two round faceted sapphires from Montana
- blue 0.51 carats
- blue-green 1.03 carats
- Set in 18K yellow gold hand fabricated setting 10.8 grams
Helen Serras-Herman is an acclaimed gem sculptor and jewelry designer, with over 34 years of experience in unique gem sculpture and jewelry art.
Her award winning, one-of-a-kind, contemporary organic artwork has been exhibited world-wide and published in over 200 trade magazines and books.
Her artwork always “tells a story” inspired by her world travels to mines and ancient archaeological sites, and are influenced by her southwest environment and the ancient Greek mythology.