- Yellow gold filled 29x17mm outside oval open disc with 18.9x12.8mm inner hammered oval dangle pendant
- Yellow gold filled 2.5x1.5mm oval cable chain dangles from pendant with 4mm cubic zirconia
- Pendant measures from bail to bottom on cubic zirconia hangs a total of 2.20" from chain
- Includes yellow gold filled oval cable chain with a lobster clasp for closure
- Oval cable chain measures 15.5" with 2" adjustable chain extension extends to 17.5" in length
- This necklace is lightweight and dangles a hammered oval that catches the light with a cable chain that has a 4mm flashy cubic zirconia and polished cable chain
The beauty of gold filled jewelry is that it doesn’t wear off like gold washed or electro plated jewelry. The layering of (1/20 of 12 kt) means that an actual layer of gold is it bonded to all surfaces of the sterling silver core. The coloring matches nicely with 14kt gold and wears extremely well. The pricing is of course is much less than solid 14 or 18 kart gold. I love the mixing these gold filled metals with sterling silver for a beautiful contrast.
The first piece of copper jewelry I made was when I was learning how to form a copper cuff and handling a hammer. I learned there is a rhythm when striking the metal. Hammering came natural for me so I decided to add this texture to my jewelry. I owe all my techniques to my wonderful husband the jeweler and mentor.
Taking care of your jewelry: This piece of jewelry is high polished and not sealed. It will naturally patina over time which gives it a duller sheen with an amazing coloring. If you want more of the high polished look we recommend our Jewelry Cleaner in Accessories.