Copper Trails Collection
- Necklace natural Whitewater nugget shape turquoise from near Bisbee, AZ
- Focal Pendant chrysocolla from AZ, 49.61 carats
- Rose gold-filled wire-wrap and lobster clasp
- Rose gold-filled cubic zirconia micro pave beads
- Necklace measures 25" in length
Helen Serras-Herman is an acclaimed gem sculptor and jewelry designer, with over 34 years of experience in unique gem sculpture and jewelry art.
Her award winning, one-of-a-kind, contemporary organic artwork has been exhibited world-wide and published in over 200 trade magazines and books.
Her artwork always “tells a story” inspired by her world travels to mines and ancient archaeological sites, and are influenced by her southwest environment and the ancient Greek mythology.