- Each piece is made from original molds then individually hand etched by the artist using petroglyphs and cultural motifs from the history of his own clan.
- The pottery is then kiln fired, and hand painted to create a truly unique one of a kind piece of art.
- Dimensions are 3" height x 1" length
- Actual carvings and colors may vary slightly. If different then pictured we will email or text you available pieces to choose from.
- Etched motifs are one of a kind on each piece, if different than pictured we will send you pictures in an email of pieces available
- For us to keep the cost reasonable to our customers and collectors all pottery is photographed in house. While we do our best to get an accurate representation, images may vary slightly in color on different screen.
- Etched signature
Curtis Yanito is a Navajo artist living on the reservation in Northern Arizona/Southern Utah. He has been an artist since childhood and creative in a wide variety of mediums as well as an accomplished musician. Curtis is a very active in the tribal community. All his art is inspired by his very deep spiritual journeys.
No special care is required, and a soft cloth is all that is needed to dust. As in all fine art your pottery should be kept out of direct unfiltered sunlight.