MIXED METALS RING KAR18-5.5
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||4-6 business days|
- Copper oval disc, sterling silver sphere and outer ring, bronze sphere, brass hammered round disc measures 1" x .75"
- Bronze ring shank is 7.5mm
- Ring size 5.5
- In accessories we have RING SIZER
- Credit for the cost of the ring sizer will be applied to any future purchase
- We never charge for resizing
From the beginning I was always mixing metals together because as a woman I sometimes need something to go with lots of outfits. I love the contrast of different metals flowing together in a design. The mixed metals I use together look awesome with different textures and patinas. You’ll find me not just adding two metals like copper and silver but with three colors like brass to accent an outfit for any occasion.
My husband does all my casting, but I create all my original designs. Many times, you can see my fingerprints in the wax. The sliced cork jewelry is all cast from natural cork that has beautiful texture and we use wine, champagne or whatever cork we find. We can even use your special cork and make sentimental one of a kind pieces.
Taking care of your mixed metals jewelry: This piece of jewelry is high polished and oxidized so it will keep its patina that it has. If you want to shine it up just use a polishing cloth, which we have available under Accessories.