- Mixed stainless steel rose cross with woven wire measures 1.25" x .65" and silver ring measures 9.65mm round with 2.2mm thickness
- Stainless steel cross pendant is hypoallergenic
- Pendant measures 1.50" in length with bail
- The pendant is shiny and smooth
- Click on this link to find lots of rose stainless steel chains
Stainless steel has opened up the jewelry market to new and exciting creations which lend it self to beautiful and maintenance free jewelry. In recent years many top jewelry designers have flocked to this wonderful metal to create jewelry that is both fashionable and affordable.
Our collection of jewelry is produced from the highest grade of surgical stainless steel. While surgical steel is a type of stainless steel, all stainless steels are not surgical steels. Surgical steels are those with the greatest amount of corrosion resistance, luster and durability and are there for designated for biomedical applications (implants, etc.). When compared to other types, surgical stainless steel is typically the most expensive and though surgical grade stainless steel may contain some nickel; it's generally considered hypoallergenic for most people.
The rose gold and yellow gold stainless steel jewelry that we feature is created by a special metallic process of carefully matching with real gold and embedding the color into the surface of the metal.
Taking care of Stainless Steel This metal is easy to care for because it doesn't tarnish. You can wipe with a soft cloth or wash with a mild detergent.