- Sterling silver oxidized and polished hand stamped geometric native designs cuff bracelet measures 21.35x2.25mm
- Cuff bracelet is formed for a comfortable fit
- Cuff bracelet inside dimensions including approx. 1" opening measures 7"
- This will fit a wrist that measures 6.5" to 7.5" and can be adjusted with a evenly gentle squeeze or pulled apart
- Bracelet is stamped STERLING and Laner
- Artist name is Troy Laner
- Navajo artist
~ Native American Jewelry
~Our pilgrimage to the reservations
Audrey and Karl have been personally visiting the Navajo Reservation for almost 3 decades. They meet with Native American artists and as jewelers themselves they hand pick and inspect each piece to make sure the stones and craftsmanship are only of the finest level for their clients. Art gallery H prides it’s self on offering the highest quality jewelry which is always a cut above and individually signed by the artist.
Taking care of your jewelry: This piece of sterling silver jewelry is oxidized high polished and not sealed. It will naturally patina over time which gives it a duller sheen. If you want more of the high polished look we recommend our Jewelry Polishing Cloth in accessories.