- 935 Argentum sterling silver hand-engraved diamond cut wrapped ring measures 5.80mm to 20.85mm in graduation
- 14kt yellow gold band wrapped measures 2.75mm to 7.35mm in graduation and 6.5mm round offset and 4mm bezel setting
- 6.5mm round faceted black diamond and 4mm round brilliant faceted white diamond (0.26 carat)
- Ring size 7
- The wrap ring requires 1/2 size larger to fit properly
- The design was made to wrap comfortably around your finger and fit like a glove
- In accessories we have RING SIZER
- Credit for the cost of the ring sizer will be applied to any future purchase
- Purchase includes complementary jewelry cleaner and polishing cloth
- Diamonds are the birthstone month for April
Welcome to the world as seen through my eyes. As an artist I have explored and created in many different medias during my journey.
Physical adornment begins with the very beginning of humanity.
Fine Jewelry is the most personal of all art and it is the one art form that you become physically and emotionally involved with as it can express the purest form of ones portrayed illusion. Jewelry represents the union between the fragile flesh of the body and the passion to show who we are through the art of adornment and it can dictate stature and achievement. Jewelry can reflect your emotions or change them; it can be the symbolic bond between you and another and hold memories for generations.
We are all such different people, it is very exciting for me to create with the light from diamonds, colored stones and precious metals a fine piece of jewelry intricately compatible with the wearer and their emotions.
~Karl W. Hoffman
Taking care of your jewelry:
Argentium® 935 pro casting grain is a 93.5% pure silver casting grain alloyed with proprietary additive metals including germanium. The addition of germanium imparts tarnish-resistance and fire scale resistance to Argentium® silver alloys. Argentium® silver casting grain is 93.5% pure silver, which exceeds the 92.5% pure sterling silver standard. Pieces cast with Argentium® silver casting grain are a brighter white and nickel free (hypoallergenic). This metal is stamped “935”
All silver will tarnish a little over time if not cared for with a few simple steps. We have specially formulated cleaning solution and a polishing cloth for Karl and Audrey’s silver and gold jewelry. For unoxidized jewelry it is always best to clean your Jewelry before putting it away by simply dipping it in our cleaning solution for about 30 seconds. Never leave your jewelry in the solution!!! Prolonged exposure to the cleaning solution will cause considerable damage to the finish. For oxidized jewelry just rub the smooth surfaces lightly with a polishing cloth.