- 925 sterling silver hand-engraved texture wrapped ring measures 6.98mm to 14.86mm in graduation
- 14kt yellow gold band wrapped measures 3.25mm to 4.31mm in graduation and 8mm round offset bezel setting
- AAA round 8mm round brilliant faceted swiss blue topaz
- Ring size 8.5
- The wrap ring requires 1/2 size larger to fit properly
- The design was made to wrap comfortably around your finger and fit like a glove
- In accessories we have RING SIZER
- Credit for the cost of the ring sizer will be applied to any future purchase
- Purchase includes complementary jewelry cleaner and polishing cloth
- Topaz is November birthstone
Welcome to the world as seen through my eyes. As an artist I have explored and created in many different medias during my journey.
Physical adornment begins with the very beginning of humanity.
Fine Jewelry is the most personal of all art and it is the one art form that you become physically and emotionally involved with as it can express the purest form of ones portrayed illusion. Jewelry represents the union between the fragile flesh of the body and the passion to show who we are through the art of adornment and it can dictate stature and achievement. Jewelry can reflect your emotions or change them; it can be the symbolic bond between you and another and hold memories for generations.
We are all such different people, it is very exciting for me to create with the light from diamonds, colored stones and precious metals a fine piece of jewelry intricately compatible with the wearer and their emotions.
~Karl W. Hoffman
Taking care of your jewelry:
All silver will tarnish a little over time if not cared for with a few simple steps. We have specially formulated cleaning solution and a polishing cloth for Karl and Audrey’s silver and gold jewelry. For unoxidized jewelry it is always best to clean your jewelry before putting it away by simply dipping it in our cleaning solution for about 30 seconds. Click this link for jewelry cleaner but, NEVER leave your jewelry in the solution!!! Prolonged exposure to the cleaning solution will cause considerable damage to the finish.
Topaz in its natural state is a golden brown to yellow, a characteristic which means it is sometimes confused with the less valuable gemstone citrine. A variety of impurities and treatments may make topaz wine red, pale gray, reddish-orange, pale green, or pink (rare), and opaque to translucent/transparent.
Topaz soothes, heals, stimulates, recharges, re-motivates and aligns the meridians of the body – directing energy to where it is needed most. It promotes truth and forgiveness. Topaz brings joy, generosity, abundance and good health. It is known as a stone of love and good fortune.
WHERE IT’S FOUND
Topaz can be found with fluorite and cassiterite in various areas including the Ural and Ilmen mountains of Russia, in Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Czech Republic, Germany, Norway, Pakistan, Italy, Sweden, Japan, Brazil, Mexico; Flinders Island, Australia; Nigeria and the United States.