- Sterling silver oxidized and polished open 1.7mm double braid with 20.15x12.3mm beaded triangle and 8.8x8.7mm trillion shape bezel setting
- Ring shank 11mm open double braided band with soldered together at bottom with star tips 4.8x4mm
- 8.5 faceted trillion cut blue topaz bezel set
- Cuff ring inside dimensions including .25" opening measures 8"
- This will fit a wrist that measures 7.75" to 8.5" and can be adjusted with a evenly gentle squeeze or pulled apart since the stones are bezel set
- Ring is available in different sizes
- In accessories we have RING SIZER
- Credit for the cost of the ring sizer will be applied to any future purchase
- Ring is stamped 925 (sterling silver)
- Artist is R. Alachee
- Navajo artist
- November Birthstone
~ Native American Jewelry
~Our pilgrimage to the reservations
Audrey and Karl have been personally visiting the Navajo Reservation for almost 3 decades. They meet with Native American artists and as jewelers themselves they hand pick and inspect each piece to make sure the stones and craftsmanship are only of the finest level for their clients. Art gallery H prides it’s self on offering the highest quality jewelry which is always a cut above and individually signed by the artist.
Taking care of your jewelry: This piece of sterling silver jewelry is oxidized high polished and not sealed. It will naturally patina over time which gives it a duller sheen. If you want more of the high polished look we recommend our Jewelry Polishing Cloth in accessories.
Topaz in its natural state is a golden brown to yellow, a characteristic which means it is sometimes confused with the less valuable gemstone citrine. A variety of impurities and treatments may make topaz wine red, pale gray, reddish-orange, pale green, or pink (rare), and opaque to translucent/transparent.
Topaz soothes, heals, stimulates, recharges, re-motivates and aligns the meridians of the body – directing energy to where it is needed most. It promotes truth and forgiveness. Topaz brings joy, generosity, abundance and good health. It is known as a stone of love and good fortune.
WHERE IT’S FOUND
Topaz can be found with fluorite and cassiterite in various areas including the Ural and Ilmen mountains of Russia, in Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Czech Republic, Germany, Norway, Pakistan, Italy, Sweden, Japan, Brazil, Mexico; Flinders Island, Australia; Nigeria and the United States.