- Sterling silver oxidized and satin brushed finish with hand braided shape formed bezel and stamped triangle star cuff bracelet measures 22.76mm to 9.3mm graduated stamped end tips
- Branch coral 5 abstract shapes measure approx. 19x10mm each
- Cuff bracelet is formed for a comfortable fit
- Cuff bracelet inside dimensions including approx. 1" opening measures 7"
- This will fit a wrist that measures 6.5" to 7.5" and can be adjusted with a evenly gentle squeeze or pulled apart since the stones are bezel set
- Bracelet is stamped Sterling and R
- Artist name is Raymond Delgarito
- Navajo artist
~ Native American Jewelry
~Our pilgrimage to the reservations
Audrey and Karl have been personally visiting the Navajo Reservation for almost 3 decades. They meet with Native American artists and as jewelers themselves they hand pick and inspect each piece to make sure the stones and craftsmanship are only of the finest level for their clients. Art gallery H prides it’s self on offering the highest quality jewelry which is always a cut above and individually signed by the artist.
Taking care of your jewelry: This piece of sterling silver jewelry is oxidized high polished and not sealed. It will naturally patina over time which gives it a duller sheen. If you want more of the high polished look we recommend our Jewelry Polishing Cloth in accessories.
While technically not a gemstone by definitely, gorgeous, earthy coral is one of the most popular gemstones in jewelry. Along with its sea sister, Pearl, Coral is comprised mostly of Calcium. Nonetheless, Coral (and Red Coral, specifically) possesses some absolutely incredible healing properties . Coral evokes passion, romance and strength. It is a gemstone that symbolizes joy, prosperity, protection and abundance. Wearing Coral aids in the ability to understand the purpose of things, while encouraging creativity.
Coral stimulates the base chakra, and helps to focus energy on the pursuit of goals. This stone protects from depression and despondency, while helping to diminish compulsive behaviors. Coral boosts leadership qualities, aiding determination and seeing projects through to completion. It clears feelings of resentment and frustration. Wearing this gem is also used to bring luck and pleasant dreams.
WHERE IT’S FROM
Habitat. Red corals grow on rocky sea bottom with low sedimentation, typically in dark environments—either in the depths or in dark caverns or crevices. The original species, C. rub rum (formerly Gorgonia nobilis), is found mainly in the Mediterranean Sea.