- Each piece is cast from original molds
- Pottery is then kiln fired, and hand painted in layers to capture the vivid southwest colors.
- Individually painted with figures and cultural motifs from the history of his own clan to create a truly unique and one-of-a-kind piece of art
- Vase is glazed on the inside
- Painted motifs are one of a kind on each piece, so if different than pictured we will email you pictures of what we have in available in stock
- Dimensions 10" Height x 6" Length x 6" Width
Curtis Yanito is a Navajo artist living on the reservation in Northern Arizona/Southern Utah. He has been an artist since childhood and creative in a wide variety of mediums as well as an accomplished musician. Curtis is a very active in the tribal community. All his art is inspired by his very deep spiritual journeys.
No special care is required, and a soft cloth is all that is needed to dust. As in all fine art your pottery should be kept out of direct unfiltered sunlight.