- Watercolor on paper 40" x 14" with black floater frame measures 41.5" x 15.5"
- 300lb Arches acid-free cold pressed paper
- Watercolor is supported behind an archival wooden art panel
- Front of the watercolor it is sealed with a UV and moisture-resistant coating that takes the place of glass
- Art panel is mounted in a black wooden floater frame
Carla feels a strong connection to mountains, nature and wildlife; but also a bond with the Native Americans and the Southwest. Her first medium was watercolor and still paints landscapes, wildlife, and pueblos with Native Americans. Her snow scenes are very chilling and you can almost feel the mist in the air. She captures the beauty of the landscape with pines and aspen trees.