- Each piece is cast from original molds
- Pottery is then kiln fired, and hand painted with matte finish(Non-Glazed)
- Individually painted with figures and cultural motifs from the history of his own clan to create a truly unique and one-of-a-kind piece of art
- Painted motifs are one of a kind on each piece, so if different than pictured we will email you pictures of what we have available in stock
- Dimensions 7.75" Height x 8" Length x .25" Width
- Bottom of vase Ute Mountain Indian pottery stamp and Silas painted signature
- This pottery is lead free
The Ute Mountain Indians are known for a contemporary style of pottery that stands out with their different motifs and designs. The traditional pieces are not glazed as the glazed pieces are more usable. Each piece is stamped with the Ute Mountain Indian Logo and signed by the artist that hand paints each piece.